Get homegrown vegetables from your local farmer.
Visit Us At the Farmer’s Market
Visiting a farmer’s market is not just about buying fresh produce, it’s a unique experience that connects you with the local community. You can interact directly with the farmers and vendors, ask questions about their products and farming practices, and learn about where your food comes from.
- Tuesdays, 10 AM to 2 PM at the Saugatuck Farmer’s Market
- Wednesdays, 9 AM to 2 PM at South Haven Farm Market
- Thursdays, 9 AM to 2 PM at UM Health-West Farm Market
Shop our amazing selection of fresh and delicious produce that comes straight from our fields to your table.
Shop From Our Online Store
Our online store opens on Monday each week for pre-orders. You must order by Friday at 6 AM. The store is closed from Saturday-Monday, as we restock inventory.
How Does Our Online Store Work?
- Add your items into your cart.
- Choose to pickup at our farm FRIDAY between 4 and 7 PM
- Pay with a credit card or choose to pay with cash at time of pickup.
- Meet us at our farm on Friday evening. We’ll have your order bagged up ready for you to pickup.
Get our FREE Vegetable Storage Guide
Download our FREE A to Z Vegetable Storage Guide. (It’s pretty amazing.)